The Search

I know there is a Heaven

Where there is plush green grass

Where happiness and joy tend to last and last

But is there a place on this planet called Earth

Where a heart can go and no longer has to search?

I know there is a Home

Where the Son beam's shine

Where one does not care of the days and of the times

But is there a place down here, where the wanting can go

And search for love without suffering a harsh blow?

Today I almost gave up, on looking for you

I have waited long enough, tired of paying the due

But my heart won't give up, I can't stop believing

That being in love, is as needed as breathing

And so I feel not like a fool, who believes in silly myths

Love may come in a moment, very quick and very swift

So I awake every morning, with hopeful and watchful eye

As long as finding you is possible, I truely will never die

Psalm 34:8

Comments