The here and now is the focus...

It seems that it is very hard to live and accept the current moments in life, like the present life is not satisfying enough....and I agree that most times it really is not. But, I think that most times I have hoped for a better life by simply not accepting the reality of the current situation and the duties that the current day demands of me. I often daydream and hope and imagine yet I am often brought to the reality of what I need to do...today. Today has been a good day for me so far. I am realizing that I need to accept today and embrace all that it has. I was reading in 1 Thess 5:16-18, Acts 5:40-41, 1 Corinthians 7:17 and just realized a lot that the big focus is my attitude towards today...no matter what. If I want a better tomorrow then I need to live a better today. God has been closing some doors for me to help me focus on the ones He already has opened and that He is waiting for me to walk through. I am committing myself to today. Tomorrow is another today way. Are we living in today or are we just hoping for tomorrow?

Comments